DIRECTV NOW is really ramping up its service. Recently, it’s been announced that the AT&T owned company is looking to add more channels to their lineup. We can officially confirm that QVC will be one of those networks.
Upon updating their Restart feature, which allows you to start over on any show that you would like, DIRECTV NOW posted a list of channels that will support this particular feature. On this list is where QVC’s name was discovered.
QVC may seem like a random choice to add to a streaming service lineup, but the network generates $9 billion annually. Its 24 hour of sales from kitchen appliances to collector’s coins has been a staple in home shopping since 1986 and shows little to no signs of slowing down.
Along with the Restart feature, DIRECTV NOW will also offer 72-hour rewind. This allows you to catch up with a show that you missed within three days of its initial airing.
Here’s a list of channels supporting this new feature:
|&E||AUDIENCE™ Network||AXS TV||BET|
|Cartoon Network East||CMT||CNN||Comedy Central|
|Cooking Channel||DIY||Food Network||FX|
|Hallmark Movies & Mysteries||HGTV||History||HLN (Headline News)|
|Nat Geo Wild||Nickelodeon East||Spike||TBS|
|TV Land||UniMas||Univision East||Viceland|
As outlined on the official DIRECTV NOW site:
How to Use the 72-Hour Rewind Feature
- Select a network from the Guide or find it from the Network list.
- Networks that offer 72-Hour Rewind will provide the list of available programming.
- Make your selection and enjoy the show!
To access the 72-hour rewind feature using your Roku player:
- Press the Roku remote’s Home button.
- Scroll right to view channels.
- Press the Up or Down buttons to navigate to DIRECTV NOW.
- Press OK to select DIRECTV NOW.
- Scroll down to access the Main Menu.
- Press the OK button to select the Guide. (The Guide may also be accessed using the top menu or program details screen.)
- Press OK to highlight the channel name.
- Press OK to select the channel.
- When available, 72-hour rewind displays on the left navigation pane.
- Press the Up or Down buttons to view available shows.