Sometimes cord-cutters are at the mercy of where their TV is situated. For those who watch TV in the basement or in their RV in the woods, it’s hard to always get a strong reception through an antenna. Now, Antenna Direct has an answer to this problem. Recently, the antenna company announced their new product, ClearStream TV.
By plugging your antenna into the ClearStream TV stick, you can access any live and local broadcast. You will not have to pay any monthly fee after the original purchase of the stick. Just connect the stick to your WiFi network and download the ClearStream TV app. The app is compatible with any HDTV antenna. From there, you can stream through the antenna along with any compatible device such as an Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, iOS, Kindle, and Roku.
Clearstream TV is available for pre-order on Amazon. It’s cost is $99.99 and will begin shipping on August 7th 2017.
Here is the product features according to its official Amazon listing:
- Pause, rewind for up to 1 hour. Watch all your favorite network shows using the free ClearSTream TV companion app and an HDTV antenna with no subscription or monthly fees from ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, PBS, myTV, ION, MeTV, and many more.
- You will need a ClearStream TV Over-The-Air Digital Tuner, an HDTV antenna and a wireless router.
- Easy to use. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect ClearStream TV to an HDTV antenna and your wireless network.
- Connects to one device at a time.
- Includes a program guide to preview all your upcoming shows.