fubo TV is getting a fresh coat of paint. The streaming service is continuously looking toward growth. By adding more channels to their lineup, fubo TV has tried to reel in more cord-cutters. The next part of their strategy? Giving their app a facelift.
With their new 4.0 update, fubo TV has officially rolled out a new app experience through iOS. This update will be extremely beneficial to the sports fanatic. So, if you are a cord-cutter who loves their sports, from the coin toss to 72 hour lookback, fubo TV 4.0 might be for you.
Here is a list of updates you can expect from the new fubo TV iOS experience:
* Start Over — Missed the coin toss? Start Over saves the day. One tap sends you back to the beginning of what you’re watching. Don’t miss a second.
* Lookback for Sports — Weren’t able to catch the game and forgot to hit record? No problem. You can replay nearly any game that aired in the last 3 days with 72-hour Lookback.
* My Fubo — A new place to manage what you watch. Stream and schedule Cloud DVR recordings, and continue watching what you didn’t finish.
* Upgraded Guide — Find what you watch even faster. Browse the guide for what’s live. Browse by network to see what’s on demand.
* New Threads — 4.0 is a whole new ballgame. So we dressed it up in a slick new uniform. Now it shares team colors with the rest of the fuboTV apps.