With the growing success of Amazon Channels, Amazon has started to roll out even more niche broadcasting options. The following unique channels have recently become available to purchase for Amazon Prime Video subscribers:
- FilmBox Live – Online TV content, documentaries, sports, film, and much more
- Indie Club – An eclectic mix of star-powered independent films
- IndieFlix Shorts – Short films from 50+ countries and 1,2000+ film festivals
- Magnolia Selects – Standout performances in indie films, plus action, horror, comedy, and more
- Pantaya – Spanish-language hit movies from many genres, countries, and eras
- TLC Say Yes Weddings – Unlimited access to TLC’s iconic wedding shows
- Toku – Live-action titles, eye-catching anime, and your favorite cult classics
- Vemox Cine – Collection of films and series from Latin America
- Viewster Anime – New hit series and throwback classics that unlock the magic of anime
A lot of these channels are generally unheard of. However, if they pique your interest, they may be the key to creating a cheap viewing package. Most of these channels range from $2 to $3 per month, peaking at $5.
What are your experiences on creating a la carte packages? Tell us below!