Antennas are a useful cord-cutting tool for those who want basic television networks with a few extra channels. It’s a one-time investment that gives you free live TV instead of a monthly payment for a cord-cutting service such as Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, or DIRECTV NOW.
If you are considering buying an antenna, or one with a larger range, now might be the time. Currently, top antenna brand, Mohu, is having a big sale on their products.
You can currently get the Mohu Sky 60 outdoor antenna for only $112 on Amazon.
Here is the official Product Description for the Mohu Sky 60 Outdoor Antenna:
- Free TV for life: Now tested to reach up to 75 miles, Sky can access HD over-the-air TV channels without a cable or satellite subscription including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, and Univision
- Crystal-clear TV for free: CleanPeak Filter technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in low noise, a clearer picture, and access to more free HDTV channels in 1080 HD
- A completely new take on the roof-top/attic-mounted HDTV antenna: includes 30-foot high performance cable and comes with dual powering options—USB or power cube
- NOTE: Enables access to free channels only. Does not enable access to paid channels such as ESPN/Fox News; 100% free TV in HD—networks like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, The CW, and Univision
- Channel reception varies based on what is broadcast in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you and the towers
Mohu is also running a sale on lower tiered antennas. The Leaf Chroma Designer drops from $69.99 to $49.99. The Leaf 50 Indoor Antenna is also now $49.99, while the Leaf 30 Indoor Antenna is running at $29.99.